On Friday, during the National Council of Legislators from the Gaming States (NCLGS) in Boston, DraftKings CEO Jason Robins pushed legislation for iGaming and casinos in California state. Robins encouraged the state lawmakers by telling the potential benefits of betting.
- MLB Supports Sports Betting Authorization In California
- California political betting ad could cost billions by November
- California NAACP Filed Lawsuit Against “False” Statements In Prop 26
- California sports betting initiatives raise over $256.4 million
- Legal online casino expansion may result in more annual, tax revenue
49ers Angeles Anthony beat Beckham Betting California Clippers contract Curry Davis Dodgers Francisco game Garoppolo James Jimmy Kings Klay Lakers leads LeBron Los Million MLB NBA NFL Nuggets Odell Pertandingan Rams return Russell San Sean Season Sports Stephen taruhan Thompson trade untuk Warriors Westbrook win