On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, California Governor Gavin Newson signed legislation that would exempt two tribal gaming projects from review by the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). State senator Melissa Hurtado introduces Senate Bill 900 co-authored by Assemblyman Rudy Salas.
- California online betting initiative qualification faces opposition
- Southern California casinos welcome Fourth of July with entertainments
- What will happen when Californians vote on sports betting initiatives
- Casinos across U.S. offer many Fourth of July entertainment options
- California tribes begin ad campaign opposing online sports betting
49ers Angeles Anthony beat Beckham Betting Cara Clippers contract Curry Davis Dodgers Francisco game Garoppolo James Jimmy Kings Klay Lakers leads LeBron Los Million MLB NBA NFL Nuggets Odell Pertandingan Rams return Russell San Sean Season Stephen taruhan Thompson trade Trevor untuk Warriors Westbrook win